We are currently working on projects in Healthcare, Education, Residential and Commercial developments and the following are just a few recent examples:
- Working on behalf of a sub-contractor tendering a large school project we have, simply by analysing the specification, identified opportunities to propose alternative systems to meet the stringent acoustic requirements whilst producing in excess of 10% cost savings.
- Acting for our client, a Design & Build contractor, we have worked on designs for exterior cladding that have enabled them to offer a significant cost benefit to their end-user client, and to assemble a design package containing all necessary specification and detailing for use during construction. We will continue to act on their behalf to monitor the build process.
- By working with the whole project design team we have recently acted on behalf of a specialist drylining contractor to re-design large proportions of their hospital contract resulting in a streamlined set of wall types which are far easier to manage in terms of material procurement and QA on site.
- We have acted for an architect’s practice faced with the challenge of designing the partition systems in a multi-screen cinema including all the necessary detailing for interfaces with structure and other elements. This ensured excellent acoustic performance and helped to present a complex design in a clear, concise way that could be easily understood by all parties.
- When engaged by our Main Contractor client on a recent residential development to cut program times on the construction of an external cladding system, we were tasked with producing fast, accurate design proposals including all necessary thermal and structural calculations and associated detail drawings.
Our services are totally flexible and can be moulded to suit clients’ specific requirements in every instance.
Clients may use our service on an ad-hoc basis specific to a given project, or engage us as regular retained consultants able to respond to their needs at any time. In any event we consider each new assignment on its merits and agree with our clients how their interests are best served by our involvement.
The first thing we will do in each case is to agree a scope for our activities and seek to understand the underlying needs of the client engaging our service. We then propose a set of deliverables and agree the success criteria of each individual assignment.